DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS
What is Deep Vein Thrombosis…?
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a condition in which a blood clot is embedded in one of the major deep veins of the lower legs, thighs, pelvis, or arm. A clot blocks blood circulation through these veins, which carry blood from the lower body back to the heart. The blockage can cause acute pain, swelling, or warmth in the affected leg.
Blood clots in the veins can cause inflammation (irritation) called Thrombophlebitis. Other names for this condition include Thromboembolism, Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS), and Post-Phlebitic Syndrome.
– Severe complications of deep vein thrombosis occur when a clot breaks loose (or embolizes) and travels through the bloodstream, causing blockage of blood vessels (pulmonary arteries) in the lung called pulmonary embolism (PE), this can lead to severe difficulty in breathing and even death, depending on the degree of blockage.
– Symptoms and signs of DVT occur in the affected leg and include swelling, pain, redness, warmth to the touch, worsening leg pain when bending the foot, leg cramps (especially at night and/or in the calf), and discoloration of skin.
– Causes of deep vein thrombosis include damage to the inside of a blood vessel due to trauma or other conditions, changes in normal blood flow, or a rare state in which the blood is more likely than usual to clot (hypercoagulability).
– Risk factors for DVT/PE include prolonged sitting or immobility, recent surgery, recent trauma to the lower body, obesity, heart attack or heart failure, high altitudes, cancer, rare genetic conditions that affect blood clotting factors, certain heart or respiratory conditions, advanced age, and medical conditions that affect the veins.
– Diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis is confirmed using imaging tests such as Doppler ultrasound, venography, impedance plethysmography, and CT scan.
At Dr. Shahid Heart & General Hospital, Now “Deep Vein Thrombosis” is treatable without surgery with Latest Research of Nano technology in Nutritional Sciences. Treatment is carried out through latest Nano technology food supplements and Therapies. You can get rid of the disease within 08-12 weeks.
“Live A Healthy Life With Healthy Organs”